Best Electric Bug Zapper
Choosing the best bug zapper can be a challenge with the thousands of models available on the market. And choosing whether you need a ‘catch-all’ bug zapper or the best mosquito killer is the first decision to make.
This is where many people can feel overwhelmed, but in reality, there are just a few features you need and most devices just use different designs with the same underlying technologies.
If you are in the market for the best bug zapper at a cost-effective price point, here are the top 3 options to choose from:
Vivreal Bug Zapper – Electronic Insect Killer
Vivreal’s bug zapper comes with a simple and effective design. The manufacturer’s approach recommends it as one of the most competitive options in terms of affordability and performance.
- Simple design
- Affordable price
- No chemicals
- EMC cleared
- Certified in the USA
- Ultra-violet rays
- No used chemicals
- Higher performance during the night
The bug zapper works for a large number of insects. Its ultra-violet rays attract the insects and kill them without any chemicals, fumes or sprays. The bug zapper is easy to use and easy to clean. This makes it a good solution for home use and even for commercial spaces such as offices, warehouses, gyms etc.
Finding an easy to use bug zapper is the priority of most new users. Interestingly, Vivreal’s design is made for this situation. If you don’t wind to use different settings and lose time perfecting the device, the bug zapper can be the right choice for you.
Aspectek 20W 6000sqft Coverage Electronic Indoor Commercial insect and mosquito killer
Aspectek’s bug zapper comes as another easy to use option. With a removable tray for easy cleaning and a safety mesh to protect you and your family members, the zapper can represent a good option for your home or even for your office.
- Attracts flies, moths, mosquitoes and other insects
- High-voltage metal grids
- Simple installation
- Removable plastic tray
- Loud zaps
- POWERFUL INSECT CONTROL: This Bug zapper attracts flies, moths, mosquitoes, and other flying insects using two UV lightbulbs.
- SAFE: The bug zapper with a mesh screen protects you and your family, preventing accidental contact with the electrical grid.
- CHEMICAL-FREE: Insects are attracted and easily killed by the insect zapper high voltage metal grids, insect zapper keeping your home free of chemical sprays.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Hang the Electronic Indoor Insect Killer by attaching the accompanying chain to the hooks on the top of the unit, or simply set on down on a solid surface.
The bug zapper comes with some of the most effective protection designs seen at this level. It offers protection for you and your family members with the built-in mesh. Cleaning should not be a major problem either, as the device comes with a removable tray. This will represent a great cleaning option and a quick way to get rid of all the insects.
Coming in an affordable range, the bug zapper represents one of the most interesting options for people looking to maximize the performance of their zaps at home. It can be placed on a wall on or on a stable surface such as a table or even the floor. This makes it an attractive option for most types of users.
Flowtron BK-15D Electronic Insect Killer
With a modern design and a performance which kills most insects, Flowtron’s bug zapper can be one of the interesting options for outdoor space. With a covered area of ½ acres, it represents one of the most interesting options when it comes to killing insects outdoors.
- 15 watt black ultra-violet light
- Weatherproof polycarbonate construction
- Two-year warranty
- Great for open areas
- Cheap to run
- Not for indoor use
- Advanced electronic insect control; non clogging killing grid; 1/2-acre killing radius, requires plug.
- Recommended not to be used within 25-feet of area intended for human activity, should not be attached to house or deck or other structures
- Instantaneous operation, continuous and uninterrupted service, Uses a 15-watt bulb.
- For best results replace the cartridge every 30 days, Please refer User manual for troubleshooting and its corrections
The bug zapper will work for most outdoor spaces. It can cover areas of up to ½ acres and this makes it a good option even for a backyard or a larger open space with multiple devices. If you want to keep insect away from your home, you can do so with the insect killer from Flowtron.
Flortron’s insect killer comes with a solid design which works in all types of weather conditions. Although it is not made to be used close to the porch or indoors, it represents a solid option to keep insects away from your home and have them zapped outside.
When it comes to choosing the best bug zapper for your home, your options need to balance effective performance with your available budget.
Another important consideration is the room you intend to operate the device in, such as a bedroom, where you may prefer a more discrete device like the Gloue Bug Zapper.
The device should also be easy to setup and maintain, providing flexibility in mounting options and safety should be paramount, especially if you have children.